Friday, May 1, 2009

When I was little...

...I wanted to be a paleontologist.


In My Book About Me, I had it circled... (this one isn't mine, but you can see Paleontologist on the left hand page next to the little guy scratching his head)


Because I always loved dinosaurs...

And I still do...

This is my first love, Dino.


This little fella is part of a trio from my old apartment. My roommates got matching stegosaurus and triceratops wind up toys. (They were stocking stuffers for each of us, but mostly an excuse for me to bring more dinosaurs into my home.)


This little blue guy can be exchanged for a free beer sometime at the Red Line Tap, but I like him more than I think I'd like that beer. I've had it for months now.


And this is the newest addition to the family. He's adorable. I'm naming him Bruno. So cute.


My inner child sneaks out sometimes and gets really excited by the little things, like a new dinosaur friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment