But in the meantime, I've been indulging in all the beautiful aprons that are for sale online...
Here are some of my favorites:
I found this pretty little one at Jessie Steele. I really love the citrus colors and the pocket and matching terry cloth that hooks on! So handy and super cute.

These next three are from Anthropologie, which is the store I don't allow myself in, because had I a wallet with me, I would leave a beggar with a beautiful new kitchen... But there's no harm in just looking, right?
I love these...
Can't decide if I prefer the blue or the red of the first version with the gorgeous flower appliques.
And this chartreuse and blue number is a little piece of sunshine.
If I had a choice, I'd own them all and wear a new one for breakfast, lunch and dinner, depending on my mood. But sometimes its good to be poor....I'll hopefully get time to make one myself this weekend using recycled scraps of cloth at Mess Hall.


No comments:
Post a Comment